The DOX Centre for Contemporary Art is complying with the following measures against Covid-19:
- indoors, it is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose with a respirator or a nano-mask
- please disinfect your hands when entering the building
- we limit the number of persons entering according to current regulations (from 1 August at 75% capacity)
- visitors must keep at least 1.5 metres apart unless they are members of the same household
- current conditions for visitors of guided tours and cultural events are listed for specific dates
- please be considerate to each other and respect instructions of our staff
Upon arriving for a film screening, theatre performance or concert, all visitors must show proof of one of the following entry requirements:
- have a negative RT-PCR test not older than 7 days,
- have a negative POC (antigenic) test not older than 72 hours,
- take a self-test prior to entry, with a negative result (visitors arrange and pay for their own self-tests),
- have laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not exceeding 180 days before the day of the event,
- have a certificate proving the fulfilment of the 14-day period from completion of the full vaccination (i.e. 14 days after the second dose of the two-dose vaccine or the first dose of the single-dose vaccine).
Normal guided tours merely require a mask.
Please only enter the café or café terrace if you do not have symptoms of covid-19 and can prove that you meet at least one of the above conditions when checked by health officials or police officers.
For your convenience:
- we have placed horizontal stickers on the floor to remind you to keep adequate distance.
- we have enhanced fresh air circulation and ventilation
- we clean more, including regular disinfection of contact surfaces
- staff are following all rules mandated in the context of pandemic covid-19
- we prefer contactless payments
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!