The DOX Centre for Contemporary Art is complying with the following measures against Covid-19:
- indoors, it is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose with a respirator or a nano-mask
- please disinfect your hands when entering the building
- visitors must keep at least 1.5 metres apart unless they are members of the same household
- please be considerate to each other and respect instructions of our staff
When arriving for a guided tour, cultural event, or visiting the café , visitors must provide proof of:
- Covid-19 vaccination with the last dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first dose for single-dose vaccines)
having been at least 14 days ago; or
- laboratory-proven illness with Covid-19 not older than 180 days; or
- a negative RT-PCR test not more than 72 hours old for ages 12-18, if you haven't fully completed your
vaccination, or if you have a medical reason for not being vaccinated against Covid-19.
The above does not apply to children below the age of 12.
For your convenience:
- we have placed horizontal stickers on the floor to remind you to keep adequate distance.
- we have enhanced fresh air circulation and ventilation
- we clean more, including regular disinfection of contact surfaces
- staff are following all rules mandated in the context of pandemic covid-19
- we prefer contactless payments
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!