Our minds are always open, our doors only during opening hours
Easy to find
Poupětova 1, Prague 7
Show on map
Easy to get here
Metro line C – Nádraží Holešovice station + 5 min walk or one tram stop to Ortenovo náměstí
Tram – 10 minutes from the city centre, get off at Ortenovo náměstí
Car – P+R Nádraží Holešovice
Can't find us?
We're preparing a new, extensive exhibition just for you. While you wait, you can pass the time by visiting two other exhibitions: LITERATURE, and Vladimír Skrepl: Remixed & Reimagined, with the added bonus of a 20 % discount on admission.
While on our premises, you do have to follow hygienic measures, but you can draw unlimited inspiration.
Students (with valid student ID)
Art students (with valid student ID)
Family (2 adults + up to 2 children)
Teachers (with valid ITIC card or other proof of teaching activity)
School groups (minimum of 10 + teacher free)
Children aged 7 to 15
Free admission for children 6 and under, Members of the DOX Friends Club, as well as holders of CIMAM, ICOM, AICA cards, holders of ZTP (handicapped) cards + escort, members of the media (with valid press pass)
You can also use the following passes and tickets: Flexi Pass, Dárkový Pass, Relax Pass, Fokus Pass and Edenred Compliments, Ticket Benefits Sport a Kultura, Ticket Benefits Multi
Are you a larger group?
Adult groups (minimum of 10)
Last tickets sold 30 minutes before closing.
- No ticket required to visit the café, design shop, bookshop, and bistro.
- The Gulliver Airship is open during the official DOX opening hours. It is not barrier-free.
- Pets are allowed in the DOX courtyard.
- Check out our play area for children.
- Older children can borrow an interactive game at the ticket desk, which will guide them through our exhibitions in a playful manner.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout DOX.