Our minds are always open, our doors only during opening hours
Easy to find
Poupětova 1, Prague 7
Show on map
Easy to get here
Metro line C – Nádraží Holešovice station + 5 min walk or one tram stop to Ortenovo náměstí
Tram – 10 minutes from the city centre, get off at Ortenovo náměstí
Car – P+R Nádraží Holešovice
Can’t find us?
For citizens of Ukraine we offer entry to the gallery for a symbolic CZK 1. You just need to show your passport or ID card of Ukraine.
Для громадян України вхід у галерею символічний - 1 Чеська крона. Для входу достатньо пред'явити паспорт або посвідчення особи громадянина України.
Students (with valid student ID)
Family (2 adults + up to 3 children younger than 12 years old)
Teachers (with valid ITIC card or other proof of teaching activity)
School groups (minimum of 10 + teacher free)
Children aged 7 to 15
Free admission for children 6 and under, Members of the DOX Friends Club, as well as holders of CIMAM, ICOM, AICA cards, holders of ZTP (handicapped) cards + escort, members of the media (with valid press pass)
You can also use the following passes and tickets: Flexi Pass, Dárkový Pass, Relax Pass, Fokus Pass and Edenred Compliments, Ticket Benefits Sport a Kultura, Ticket Benefits Multi
Are you a larger group?
Adult groups (minimum of 10)
Last tickets sold 30 minutes before closing.
- No ticket required to visit the café, design shop, bookshop, and bistro.
- The Gulliver Airship is open during the official DOX opening hours. It is not barrier-free.
- Pets are allowed in the DOX courtyard.
- Check out our play area for children.
- Older children can borrow an interactive game at the ticket desk, which will guide them through our exhibitions in a playful manner.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout DOX.